Who wouldn’t love a cold and delicious homemade ice cream? This recipe takes a classic ice cream recipe and adds a ripple of thick, sweet honey and a pinch of flaky sea salt.
This ice cream is great for guests or just for yourself and only takes five minutes of hands-on prep time to make. With only a few easy-to-find ingredients and a couple hours in the freezer, you will have your very own salty-sweet cold treat for those hot summer days. Serve with a little extra honey or salt for an added delicious taste!
– 500 meals thickened cream
– 395g of sweetened condensed milk
– 1/3 cup honey
– 1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Get a large mixing bowl and put in the thickened cream and whip until thick.
2. Add the condensed milk, honey, and sea salt. Mix together until well combined.
3. Pour into a container and freeze for at least 6 hours.